Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Rules for Publishing Materials on EFTG
We only accept materials that have educational value and that help learn or teach English. Any other materials will be deleted without further notice.
The Administration reserves the right to reject or remove any publication without any further notice or explanation. Please rest assured that we always bear in mind our base principle: the educational value of the materials to English learners and teachers.
The publications that fail to meet one or more publication guidelines will be transferred to the Basket category for a few days: this way the contributor has some time to edit his/her publication and to ensure it meets these guidelines. After a few day the publications that have not been fixed will be deleted. You can check the status of your publications in your profile. After you have edited your publication in the Basket and think it meets the publication criteria, please drop a PM (private message) to one of the site's Moderators, so that we can re-check it.
Criteria for Submitting Materials
1. Title of the publication should contain the full name of the material you are sharing, as well as the type of the publication (if applicable). We recommend you write the titles in English, although in some cases, you can use either English or Vietnamese.
Here are some common abbreviations:
- SB = Student's Book
- CB = Coursebook
- SkB = Skill Book
- TB = Teacher's Book
- TRB = Teacher's Resource Book
- WB = Workbook
It's optional for you to use Topic Icons for your post. We provide some icons
so that you can make your posts more attractive and beautiful.
- Use this icon to indicate downloadable materials.
- Use this icon to show that your post contains multimedia data (music, video, online/ preview documents, etc.)
Here are good examples of title:
- New English File Elementary SB TB
- (Cambridge) Advanced Grammar In Use
- HCMC English Exam for the Gifted (Grade 9) (2013)
- Đề Thi HSG Tiếng Anh Lớp 9 TP. HCM (2013)
- University Entrance Exam 2013 - Practice Test 1
- Đề Luyện Thi Đại Học Khối D môn tiếng Anh 2013 (Đề 1)
- Tài liệu ôn thi Đại Học khối D môn tiếng Anh 2013
- Word Formation Practice (High School Entrance Exam 2013)
- Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 9 (2013)
2. Do search for duplicates to make sure the material you are submitting is not already present on our website. We also recommend using the site search or Google.com (just type: title of your material site:englishforthegifted.forumvi.com). If you have noticed that what you are trying to submit has already been published at http://englishforthegifted.forumvi.com, you can provide more alternative download links by a post in that topic. If you're submitting a missing component to an existing publication (i.e. audio to a coursebook, etc.) - please add your links in the same topic, providing a note for the links in your comment.
3. Each publication must have an image (book cover) or screenshot (for test papers) uploaded to a free hosting. Submissions without an image will be moved to Basket immediately. Do not provided only links on your topics. We recommend using http://images.google.com/ to find the cover. Once you've found your image, copy its link (make sure it's a direct link - it should end in .jpg, .png, or .gif - for example, http://www.whataboutwatermelon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/dictionary1.jpg), then paste your link into the code below:
[img]image direct link[/img]
You can also upload an image from your local computer. We recommend you use the following image hosting services:
4. Each publication must have a short and detailed description in English. Publications without a short descriptions, or containing meaningless descriptions, will be sent to the Basket category immediately.
5. List of hosting services allowed on EFTG:
When you provide a download link, you must:
a. provide only a part of it. For example, if your download link is http://www.mediafire.com/?123456789, you must provide it as below:
DOWNLOAD | MEDIAFIRE
b. hide your code from guests by putting it into Hide tags. (Press Others button to see it.)
c. Then how can they see your hidden contents? Very simple! They have to register and reply to your topic to see the hidden contents. Therefore, you must provide this message below your post:
Please register and reply to see hidden contents.
6. We only allow archives protected with our standard passwords:
You can also submit archives without passwords. We will permanently delete your publication if we notice that there is any password other than ours.
7. The following materials are not allowed at http://englishforthegifted.forumvi.com:
- erotic, pornographic, of religious or political nature
- computer manuals
- materials not having any educational value and/or not related to either learning or teaching English
- archives containing any 'extra' files: HTML files with links to other sites, advertising, etc.
- fiction movies, documentaries or any other videos that do not have immediate connection to learning or teaching English (see 8. below)
- files with names of other sites in them (for example, siteXXX.com.rar, etc.)
8. For music, movies, TV series and documentaries that are not directly related to learning and teaching English, please share them in PLAYGROUND section.
English for the Gifted
Diễn Đàn Dành Cho Học Sinh Giỏi & Học Sinh Chuyên Anh
Founder of EFTG
- Tổng số bài gửi : 34
Join date : 2013-01-10
Đến từ : Ho Chi Minh City
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum